New to the Liquid!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tflyhigh

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Good Day to you all, My name is Travis and I am new to diving and this site, just wanted to say HIGH! I live in Ormond Beach, FL and am taking dive lessons at Discover Diving in Port Orange. I love it, its a whole new world for me. I am a harley Davidson Certified Technician, so this is totally out of my norm that is why I like it so much. The motorcycle industry has got me so burned out that I needed a new Hobby! What ans awesome one I have to say!
Have a most excellent day!

Good Day to you all, My name is Travis and I am new to diving and this site, just wanted to say HIGH!

Welcome to the board, Travis! Glad to have you join us...

Mike

Sounds like you found the perfect thing for burn-out! Being underwater is quiet and peaceful most times, welcome to the board and enjoy your time here. Nice to meet you!

Welcome and congrats on finding your new hobby!

Used to live over there... I think the shop had just opened when I was getting certified... if it's the same shop, that is...

Ken

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom