Scariest Movie Ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did anyone see "The Excorism of Emily Rose?" I thought it was so terrifying that I had a hard time sleeping for days. My girlfriend, brother and other friends didn't really think twice about it.

"Fire in the sky" was pretty scary also.

Did anyone see "The Excorism of Emily Rose?" I thought it was so terrifying that I had a hard time sleeping for days. My girlfriend, brother and other friends didn't really think twice about it.

"Fire in the sky" was pretty scary also.

No..I haven't but want to..

I had a friend tell me The Strangers is really scary...but I'm afraid that I won't be able to ever look out my windows again if I watch it...has anyone seen it?

I thought 13 Ghosts was pretty freaky.

The Ring. I've never cared for horror movies whatsoever, but after seeing the ring...now I REFUSE to watch scary movies.

Kinda cool....I used to live in the house that was Jamie Lee Curtis' in the original "Halloween". A lot of that movie was filmed in our area so we could see some old landmarks. I used to put a hockey mask in the window in October for the drive by fans.....

Anyone remember Chiller Theater...? They use to show the original Frankinstein, Wolfman, Dracula movies...

The hand that came up out of the ground use to freak me out....of course when I was about 7

Anyone remember Chiller Theater...? They use to show the original Frankinstein, Wolfman, Dracula movies...

The hand that came up out of the ground use to freak me out....of course when I was about 7

I think there were several versions of Chiller Theater. The one we had here in Pittsburgh was hosted by a local TV celeb named Bill Cardille (Chilly Billy), They showed 2 movies and had skits during the breaks. I used to have a crush on "Terminal Stare".:blinking:

Back
Top Bottom