November 7th Open House @ MissD's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Salmonboy97

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The next M&G will be from 6-10 pm at Miss D's home near Westchase in Tampa. Please bring a coverd dish to share. Miss D will PM her address to those that dont already have it.

If you have any cool scuba pics or interesting treasure from diving please bring it for a show and tell!

Be sure to let me know who is attending, and what you are bringing. Dont forget to BYOB including any mixers you may need!

Ill start if off:

Myself & Robin - Michelob Ultra Beer, cookies, devil eggs.
MichelleA - 7 layer bean dip, Jack
I-Dive - Beer Bongs, Jello Shots, Strippers, Karaoke machine
Blacthorn - Soda, Veggies/Dip
MsScuba + 1 - Booze, Potato Salad
DiveBandit - Soda, meatballs w/sauce
CDiver2 + Colleen - pizza
ScubaCrab & PirateWench1: Desert
Carriemak & Mark - Cookies and a dvd to share
HoundDog - Cheese and crackers
III & ScubaAnn -
MissD - Haven't decided yet. Will know in the morn :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MissD, you are really brave for offering up your house. I'll try my best to make it....

I'll bring some 7 layer bean dip and a bottle of Jack. Hehe.

I'll bring beer bongs, jello shots, strippers, and a Karaoke machine

I guess the girls can entertain themselves with the Karaoke machine?[/QUOTE:
I see you've done this before! Usually, people can't figure out why I bring the K machine but never use it myself:D

Back in the area again, so I will come, I can bring anything, any suggestions? The strippers and jello shots are taken care of, so maybe haggis?

MissD can you pm me your address :)

Back in the area again, so I will come, I can bring anything, any suggestions? The strippers and jello shots are taken care of, so maybe haggis?

MissD can you pm me your address :)

I have never tried Haggis before. What is it. I THINK it is an Irish dish??:confused::confused:

The next M&G will be from 5-9pm at Miss D's home near Westchase in Tampa. Please bring a coverd dish to share. Miss D will PM her address to those that dont already have it.

If you have any cool scuba pics or interesting treasure from diving please bring it for a show and tell!

Be sure to let me know who is attending, and what you are bringing. Dont forget to BYOB including any mixers you may need!

Ill start if off:

Myself & Robin - Michelob Ultra Beer, cookies, devil eggs.
MichelleA - 7 layer bean dip, Jack
I-Dive - Beer Bongs, Jello Shots, Strippers, Karaoke machine

count me in and my bubble watcher w/ potatoe salad

Haggis is Scottish, its the stomach of a sheep stuffed with organs, herbs, etc, then boiled.. to put it mildly its pretty nasty...LOL you seriously do not want anyone to bring any...LOL

as for food I will bring boring stuff, veggies and dip, I am not a drinker, so I will also bring some soda, probably diet creme soda ... yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom