Dumaguete trip pics (day trip) October 08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i was there when it was still being finished... the villas are very nice, the regular hotel rooms are nice too...

the pool looked very very promising but was still being tiled when i was there... this was 3 years ago i think...

Jag

cool! thanks for the input. but looks like i'll be joining caloy..

i saw the bahura website and thought it was promising.. and expensive.

WOW...nice photos Zee...so cool

Those were some incredible shots Zee. Looks like two great dives. Thanks for sharing.

dumaguete's chicken inasal is superb (perhaps, even better than bacolod). try the one at city burger or VNC.

they also have a very good barbecue restaurant there (very popular with students- i have my weekend trip there way back college).

dumaguete's chicken inasal is superb (perhaps, even better than bacolod). try the one at city burger or VNC.

they also have a very good barbecue restaurant there (very popular with students- i have my weekend trip there way back college).
seconding this. I like Duma's chicken inasal is a lot better than Bacolod's. Those Bacolod people just like to show off. :) There's a place right off a street a block up from the Roxas boardwalk that Spoon and I ate, I just can't remember the name.

Very nice pics Zee.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom