When to winterize?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't tell if you don't. I'd hate to have to give the card back :wink:

As to the pink elephant's: thank god it was the DDT's - I thought it might have had something to do with the beer.

I saw a preview for a documentry on the Discovery channel about a U-boat that has just (?) been discovered off of New Jersey - it's not that one is it? (Please excuse my ignorance - I know nothing about this, as I say it was a preview and there was no info like depth or such like.) Either way - enjoy I bet it's worth cranking out the chainsaw for.

Gayle -

Headline in the Stratford Times:
Disturbance at Holy Trinity Cemetery - could the Bard be rolling over in his grave?

Just so everyone understands that your mailbox only holds 20 messages... THIS INCLUDES SAVED SENT ITEMS...

joewr CO founder re. qualifications for officer: Belushi being a DM and a 70D Drysuit diver ONLY qualifies him for Membership..
maybe office of posterchild, will have to check with Scubababy

Then if you don't call a dive a "dive" you should get by the new proposal of the bi lines of the membership charted section 12 paragraph 7 line 2

mearly state that you went to check to see if the lid was closed

watching the weather

HEY

I think we should call you scubaBABE

what do yall think?

You must be a master marketer! Well, here is what I would propose, based on many of your concepts:

Belushi--Board Member and Poster Man (with Scubababy's imprimature, of course)

Fishkiller--Vice-President for Marketing and By-Law Interpretations

Amoeba--Vice President for GB and EU Region and Official Tender of Will's Plot

Callie--Regional Manager for the Southwest and Keeper of the Official Thermometers--F and C

Rooster--Far East Manager and Official Photographer

Dee--Texas Representative Pro Tem and Habedasher to the Board

Joewr--Co-Founder, Coupon Clipper and Grammarian

(Warhammer Unofficial Mississippi Representative and Reluctant CAD)

Looks good to me. Have I missed anyone?

(Now, this is an aside for Fishkiller only: I think you ought to be wary of renaming Scubababy--she is still a single woman!)

Joewr--CAD's of the World, we are off and finning!:p

Your Honor (or whatever they call you in your org),

IF you should happen to make it to the easy coast to descend on the underwater marvels and I should happen to rendezvous with you I will be more than happy to let you BORROW MY 7 mil so you won't :cold: freeze your CA off too much.

The only people that ever call me "Your Honor" are my kids...if they need something!

And you should have seen the look on Barbara's face when I told her about the NC diving! But she seems to be coming around! And I think we not need a "loan" since we will have by then 5mm suits + 3mm vests. And if that does not do it, then we will :cold: our Candy ____ off!

She thinks that you might be the Pied Piper of Hamlin because everytime I talk about cold water diving, you are involved! She even thinks your name should be SoColdDiver!

By the way, when is moving day?

Joewr...wondering if Canadians bring their own cold with them....:confused:

to those out there, and to my "protected pal" (only costs a bottle of.... to become one - the bargin to end soon)
Originally posted by joewr
The only people that ever call me "Your Honor" are my kids...if they need something!

And you should have seen the look on Barbara's face when I told her about the NC diving! But she seems to be coming around! And I think we not need a "loan" since we will have by then 5mm suits + 3mm vests. And if that does not do it, then we will :cold: our Candy ____ off!

She thinks that you might be the Pied Piper of Hamlin because everytime I talk about cold water diving, you are involved! She even thinks your name should be SoColdDiver!

By the way, when is moving day?

Joewr...wondering if Canadians bring their own cold with them....:confused:

we Canucks do not need to bring] the cold with us.... if you come on the dive with us to the sub in NC in May (that I'm in the process of getting together) it still will be below the 70F mark... my dear friend, be prepared -- I'm only willing to warm up my dive buddy, and not you.

DG,

I've got Barbara interested...gave her a real pep talk about the U-Boat...but let's not get that T too much below 70 deg F! She and I have a wonderful relationship...I would hate to ruin it!

Seriously, we are really interested...keep up the good work!

Joewr...still wondering if a toasty Canadian is about the same temp as a frozen Northern Californian?

Thanks for the compliment

The matters of Scubababy just so all can read this particular opinion she may be young in years but not in wisdom. A Babe can be defined not as a single woman. you can say in this instance she is Belushi babe

Back to the real world stopped by the LDS and there are a few spots open on the Cozumel trip for 1199 usd IN WARM WATER

Why do people want to go to COZUMEL?? could it be the warm water? not the only reason but a reason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom