Dema 2003

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It appears several of us will be at DEMA. I'll only be there Friday and Saturday. Let's plan to meet while we're there. Doors open at 10:00 each day. Let's plan to meet at 11:15 at the Navy Experimental Diving Unit booth. Who's interested?

#1: Anyone planning hook-ups post a note/message on the bulletin board first thing in the AM.

#2: Read/look for messages on the bulletin board about mid-morning to see where/when.
If there's a restaurant within walking distance folks may be interested in a lunchtime meeting.
(onsite food stalls are usually high traffic areas).

I may have to leave on Friday but will be at the NEDU booth Wed., Thurs., and hopefully Fri. to meet some of the group...

Looking forward to it...

Jeff Lane

I'm a travel/adventure writer just starting to cover watersports and diving (see "Maiden Voyage" Grace magazine, July 2003). So I'm looking for destinations, equipment and dive stories, and also hoping to meet some editors of dive pubs.

Do you think attending DEMA would be worth the coin for a freelance journalist? I've already been given credentials.

Thanks.

About 60% of the exhibits will be dive equipment related and the remaining will be destination and travel agents...

The travel connections may be worth the trip if your close as most of the destinations would more than likely off-set your expenses for the publicity...

Jeff Lane

be there as well....

I dont want to end up working it. (leave that to the sales guys..) I just want to walk around and drink beer. But, I will probably end up in the demo pool again... brrrrr.

Drop by the booth (Cayman Dive Gear - Unified Marine) booth 2742 and ask for Justin. Give me the secret ScubaBoard handshake (or a beer) and get a free T-shirt that I designed.. (While supplies last and when I am there..) Otherwise, place an order to get one.

While supplies last!!!

See you there.

Justin

Walter once bubbled...
It appears several of us will be at DEMA. I'll only be there Friday and Saturday. Let's plan to meet while we're there. Doors open at 10:00 each day. Let's plan to meet at 11:15 at the Navy Experimental Diving Unit booth. Who's interested?

Walter - don't know how I missed this post, but I'll see you there. Probably Saturday, but maybe I'll play hookie on Friday and go.

Marc

I will be there as well, sounds like a good meeting place..... I am curious to put some faces to some screen names.

The question is how will we know who's who?

BTW, does anyone konw of a good cheap hotel around there. I know I procrastinated but I still need to find a room, or I sleep in my car for 3 days. (wont be the first time:mean: )

Saturday looks like a good day!
ADAM

I will be in Miami wed night. Gonna head down and do some diving at Key Largo Thursday then hit the show on Friday and Saturday.

I will check the bulletin board for any options.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom