Natalee Holloway - Aruba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

t1home.1707.suspects.ap.jpg

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) -- Three young men previously detained as suspects in the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway were re-arrested Wednesday, the Aruban public prosecutor's office said, citing new evidence in the case...

"The public prosecutor's office has ordered their renewed arrest because further investigation into the disappearance has led to new incriminating evidence," the prosecutor's office said in the statement...

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/21/holloway.arrest.ap/

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Authorities in Aruba say they're looking into new evidence that could lead to an arrest 3½ years after Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared on a senior class trip to the island...

A new witness has emerged, authorities say, who can place van der Sloot and his father, Paulus van der Sloot, near a pond on the island at 4 a.m. on the day Holloway vanished...

In February, the videotape of van der Sloot's taped admission surfaced on Dutch television. De Vries, a famed Dutch journalist, set up a hidden camera capturing van der Sloot talking about Holloway's last moments and how her body was disposed of "like an old rag."

Since then, De Vries has set up another on-camera sting. It aired last week, showing van der Sloot meeting with undercover reporters who posed as Dutch sex industry bosses looking for Thai prostitutes to recruit to the Netherlands as sex slaves.

In the tape, van der Sloot allegedly promises to supply Thai girls for prostitution in Holland and accepts 1,000 Euros as advance payment for his services...

Tips renew hopes of solving Holloway case - CNN.com

Last edited:
Aruba is a small island where rumors travel fast and everyone knows about everyone...

I don't see how all the sudden a witness could materialize out of the sand after 3.5 years. I mean what credibility do they really have. IF they had any, they would have come forward a lon time ago.

This is likely someone who started talking and running their mouth and then followed on with the lie afterwards. Then the media swarmed them, offered $$$ for their story, etc...

I think in the end that any "new witness" will likely be just someone trying to get attention...

with that said, I still think that Joran (sp?) had something to do with it and he pretty much admitted his guilt on that Dutch TV special hidden camera deal.

At a poker tournament in Peru before the murder? Who are these people? International serial killer? I would take a good look at where this garbage has been over the past 5 years and how many young women disappeared while this piece of trash was in town. Bring him to Texas - we gotta lotta rope.

At a poker tournament in Peru before the murder? Who are these people? International serial killer? I would take a good look at where this garbage has been over the past 5 years and how many young women disappeared while this piece of trash was in town. Bring him to Texas - we gotta lotta rope.

I was thinking that too, there could be a trail of missing persons.

There are a lot of Aruban and Dutch officials with blood on their hands over this latest killing...

There are a lot of Aruban and Dutch officials with blood on their hands over this latest killing...

The worst part of this is it is incredibly common not only in the US but all over the world. There are so many identical stories it makes you want to vomit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom