Free Submarine Rides for the first 48,000 people...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I were a billionare(which I'm not) that is what I would get.

But most billionare's just work all the time to be zillionaire's-no creativity.

I could be Captain Nemo!

ew1usnr once bubbled...

No no no no no. The "Resort Sub" is a "wet sub" that is like a diving bell. You need a one-atmosphere, pressure hull, real submarine. Get the one listed below it. You can upgrade it so that it's good to 1000 ft!
This cool looking 3 man 1 atmosphere submersible is a proven design capable of dives to 100m. and can be easily upgraded to be able to dive to 300m. (1000 ft.) with a few modifications and a DNV survey. It is in 'like new' condition.

$396,940.00. U.S. funds.
Hel. yes I want one of these, looks so Discovery like ... really cool for getting to enjoy the underwater world while still dry.

GeekDiver once bubbled...
Sorry but you all are not looking hard enough or setting your goals to low. Here is the one I want now I only need $80 mil for it

http://www.ussubs.com/Luxury_folder/lux.phoenix.html
Love it ... we could travel the seas .. I'm sure we could put in a dive platform that divers could leave and return from so that we could stay underwater for months...

GeekDiver once bubbled...
Sorry but you all are not looking hard enough or setting your goals to low. Here is the one I want now I only need $80 mil for it

"Underweigh on nuclear power"

1st message from newly commissioned USS Nautilus.

In case you wonder: You "weigh" an anchor with you pick it up. Thus, you are underweigh and not "underway" when your anchors are a weigh (not away).

There won't be room for a sub on the barge....since I plan on a tank rack like Da Beast built midship. Still haven't heard from the lady that is trying to sell the one I want, but then again when I work all night and sleep noon till 8pm I haven't had time to call and see if she has checked in.

I have good news though....didn't save a bunch on my insurance, but it's now 7 (SEVEN) days and change till we spend 8 (EIGHT) glorious days in Cozumel!

tony

WOW!!! Didn't know y'all had.....
any mud holes deeper than 4 feet to dive in. I'm impressed. :)

TexasMike once bubbled...
Reason for selecting the wet sub was the reduced cost (both purchase and operation. Plus it's much easier to transport. It's possible for us to hit all the local mudholes with this (as long as they have a boat ramp that allows a 4-foot draft).

But that other sub was pretty cool looking. Looks like it could be a design for outer space.

<laugh> We can't all have nifty places to dive in like the Great Lakes and the Saint L. Though both are definitely on my list someday soon.

So have we decied which one we are buying? Shall I send my 2 dollars yet?

I have a dollar!!!!

Back
Top Bottom