Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report Tom. Did you get a chance to dive with Benji? You could have rented doubles from him.

I was there from Nov 1-16. Benji was at the GUE conference from Nov 1-14. Unfortunately, I forgot to stop by on our last day there and say hi. I also didn't really want to lug two extra wings, and reg sets for one day of diving doubles.

Tom

So, did your sister in law get a Patty certification? (hawhaw, I'm sure she's only heard that one a few hundred times :p). The mating fish pic is truly awesome-well done!

After extensive studying of fish books and a marine biology class I cataloged all the fish I saw when taking my Intro to Cave class in the cenotes while you were in Bonaire. Here is the list:
One Lost Catfish.

Glad you had a great time! We'll compare notes on our trips next time we go diving. Weren't you going to go to Milwaukee ~1month ago for some lake diving? How was that?

sounds like you had an amazing time.Sand dollar is the best. our maid drank and smoked local weed with us. I think it's time I buy a little place down there

The Milwaukee trip got weathered out. As much as I'd like to take credit for the Hamlet Photo, I didn't take it.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom