Scuba music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Gang!

I'm fairly new to SB and I just found this thread, so I was thinking I might ask small favor of you all. Since you are all quite obviously connoisseurs of fine Scuba Music, I was wondering you wouldn't mind listening to a few of my tunes and let me know what you think. I've made it my personal goal to popularize Scuba Music to the point where we have our own genre... and to that end, I have just released my first Scuba Music album titled, "Just A Scuba Cowboy". You can listen to every sonog in it's entirety on my site-wide player and I would be very interested in your opinions on my music. Most of my songs are pulled straight out of adventures I've had on dive trips, so hopefully a lot of you can relate well. Anyway, my website is www.JustAScubaCowboy.com so if you have a minute, please give it a listen and let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance, I sincerely appreciate honest input from other divers... after all, this music is dedicated to ALL of my dive buddies around the world!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom