Texas Diver...saying hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just wanted to say hi from Texas. Been diving for almost 2 years, but just signed up here! Wanted to introduce myself, hope to get to know some of ya!
Randi

Howdy and welcome on :sblogo:

Welcome to the boards. Check out the swamp divers section and come dive with us some time. We tail off a little in the winter since there aren't that many who like the cold water, but we dive quite a bit the rest of the year.

As a fellow Texan, I would like to extend a warm welcome to you. I hope you find all you're looking for here at ScubaBoard. I know that I have planned my diving in February around information that I have received from some wonderful people here. I have also met some very cool people here.

There is a world of information here if you dig in and look. If you can't find what you're looking for, just ask someone.

Cheers!

JR

Welcome...I am in Arlington.

Welcome to ya from down here in Austin!!

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom