Success At Last

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BekaLynn

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone!

I figured I should say hello, and introduce myself... my name is Rebecca/Becky, depends on my mood. I'm in the Orlando Florida area... and excited about diving.

My journey has been filled with all the usual excitements, easy skills, harder skills, I'd never want to do that skill again skills, a panic or two, a smooth sailing moment or two, a lost fin in the ocean, a beating by a boat ladder... but here I am... 2 months and 4 instructors after signing up for the class... and SUCCESS AT LAST :cheerleader: !!!

And after all that... It was worth it all!! I was lucky enough to enjoy my last cert dive in the ocean, and I have to say... it's amazing at 60 feet!

Now, let the adventure begin... :santa3:

Becky

Congratulations! Good for you for hanging in there. You're in a great place to be a diver.

Welcome to SB! Good luck. Keep Diving. :D

Way to go, Becky! Keep it up! There are LOTS of good people here on SB, and all you have to do is ask - you will find what you're looking for!

Maybe all you'll need to do is a little digging... Someone may have already asked a similar question, and the answer has already been posted... One way or the other, you have a wealth of information right here at SB!!!

Welcome!

JR

Congratulations, the feeling of that first 60 foot dive is definitely amazing: you just look at your gauge and can't believe how deep your are and just the overall surreal feeling of it all. But I'm sure the best is yet to come!

Congrats! I live in the Central Fl area and am always looking for buddies , and dive quite a bit.
I dive the springs a couple times a month and in the Ocean atleast once a month, if you are ever interested in doing some diving PM me.
Dan

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom