New Zealand Dive Reports II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'd love to see one too.
was diving with michelle a couple of weekends ago at cleaner fish bay and she saw one (and got the photographs) in the water at about 15m.
i was on the other side of the rock and i missed it! gutted.

I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long you coming for?

I will be there the last 2 weeks in February. I will only be diving for a few days. The first week I'm there will be spent fly fishing on the South Island.

DiveChiq will be giving me the red carpet treatment whilst I'm there...

JR

I will be there the last 2 weeks in February. I will only be diving for a few days. The first week I'm there will be spent fly fishing on the South Island.

DiveChiq will be giving me the red carpet treatment whilst I'm there...

JR

red carpet .. most definitely.
as for the only a few days diving; it will be more like as much as we can get in

Wicked. I'm a brand spanking new diver and just did the poor knights and loved it. Best diving i've ever done (under 20). The coolest thing is my Fiancée is a marine biologist and knows exactly what we are looking at under the water :D We got an underwater camera for xmas between us and its really cool for identifying what you saw after (especially for me). I actually proposed to her under the water at blue mao mao arch ;-) we got some good photos which are visible in our logs at sail-fish . mobi (its our sail blog for when we sail round the world diving in 3 years time) hope to be back soon!

sail-fish ... congratulations to you both!!
am really glad to hear that you enjoyed diving the poor knights.
does this mean that you are sticking around new zealand waters for a while?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom