Aladin AirX and Air X Nitrox Users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Widget I'll probly use them as back ups ihear they are real hard/expensive to service
Plus i really like my scuba pros

I emailed the lovely folks at Scuba pro they have not responded yet , although it has only been 4 days it's kinda sad because i have a set of kki 25-g 250 regs that i love i realy hate to think bad about the company
the guy who gave me the air x also gave me a set of poseiden regs but i can't tell the model does 2960 mean anything?

ok so the guys at scuba pro got back to me ..They told me I could send it to them and they would give me a UWATEC SMART Z computer for $350.00
Now aren't they discontinueing that one too?
is it gonna be the same head ache?
also now i use a veo 100 with an analog air gauge.. will i be getting any real gains in perfomance other than wireless tank ,, i still don't know if i will trust a wireless air
thanx kids
oh and 45 days to cozumel whoo hoo

ok so the guys at scuba pro got back to me ..They told me I could send it to them and they would give me a UWATEC SMART Z computer for $350.00
Now aren't they discontinueing that one too?
is it gonna be the same head ache?
also now i use a veo 100 with an analog air gauge.. will i be getting any real gains in perfomance other than wireless tank ,, i still don't know if i will trust a wireless air
thanx kids
oh and 35 days to cozumel whoo hoo

any body?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom