Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello fellow divers

Just wanted to say Hi from the frozen city of Winterpeg (Winnipeg) Manitoba, Canada, we have just discussed Ice diving in Feb. of 2009. When the outside temps. are more favorable when you come out of the water. Right now we are in a deep freeze with our daytime temps. at about -45C. with the wind. And we don't have the ice thickness for that sort of thing right now.

Everyone have a Happy Holiday

Animal:cool2:

Welcome...and keep warm or catch a Westjet flight out to the island for some good winter diving.

U/O

Welcome on :sblogo:

Have Fun.:D

welcome to SB! That is cold indeed

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Greetings from sunny and warm (just getting really hot here, almost 38º C today in Rio de Janeiro...) Brazil!!

Happy holidays for everyone!!!

Greetings from the warm and balmy KEYS!!! and Welcome to the Board. Actually, I lived in Reno, Nevada for a few years and taught diving at Lake Tahoe. I did a couple of ice dives in some local lakes around the area, but ONLY to be able to say I did it. . . bbbbbrrrrrrrrr.

When you have a minute, take a quick look at some of my videos, they aren't in the ice, but . . . . . . YouTube - Manta Salsa Dancing on the Solmar V in Socorro Isles

Back
Top Bottom