Ideas for the coming year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi gang!!

I was glad to see those of you that could make it, at the Holiday gathering!! :D

Some of us are already thinking about next season, and hoping that it's better than this one was!!

Let's get some ideas out and see if we can agree on dates for them.

Some of the ones I've heard:

Niagara River drift dive

The Crystal and the Tradewinds in Lake Erie (we could go with DD on Osprey Charters) I've heard that these are 2 of the best wrecks there.

A weekend or longer at Heathers (Lake Champlain)

A weekend or longer in the 1000 Islands (I'd really like to get my wife to try diving there)

St Pete and the coast guard boat.

Helping Dan with mapping

Debbie and I will be going to Grand Bahama again next fall for 2 weeks. If you're interested in joining us for a week or two, let me know. I can get more room if we need it.

Okay...... I've started it. What are you interested in doing/seeing??

Best wishes to all for a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Safe, and Prosperous New Year!!

All of those things sound good to me. I espically love the islands! Althought I don't have a lot of details yet, my friends from florida are putting together a North Carolina trip this summer too, It will likely be a 3-4 day event, and I'll be driving down. I'll post more details as they become available.

Dan

Here's come info on the diving in Lake Champlain.
Bottom Time Dive Charters and Training - Plattsburgh Wreck Sites

I'll be up there for 2 weeks. Depending on how many want to join me, I can probably rent the family cottage next to mine. It sleeps 4-6 and it's something like $600 for the week. Not totally sure on the price. There would be unlimited diving out front. We're right on the lake and have a great dock!! Fills are very easy to get. The shop is only 6 miles away.

I think I have have the last week in July and the first week in August. I will verifiy. Anyone that's interested, let me know!

I am interested in the Crystal/Tradewinds. And I just might be able to do Bahamas this year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom