Diving Lake Pleasant 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What kind of dives will you guys be doing? I would love to join you guys if it's not too advanced.

Bill and I are going to dive with the Scubateers on their boat that Saturday. They are having a special for $9 dives. Check their posting above. We may do a shore dive after that though but not sure.

I would like to go, but am unable to commit right now. When and where would the group meet? There is usually good vis just north of the ranger station, but entry is dependant upon water level.:wavey:

I will have to see if i can swing it that day (jan 3rd) would be fun for sure. i just have a 5ml and was okay at 57 deg but if it gets much colder i may need a 7ml. It is the getting out of the water part that is so darn cold.

I and a few others are meeting at the 10-lane boat ramp to dive on the Scubateers boat at 9am. Check their posting in the Trips and Local Market place section. Send them a message and see about the availability on the boat. They are running a special price that day. We'll probably do a couple dives at least or maybe 3 from the boat. Then maybe some more from the shore later but that wouldn't be until probably noon-ish after doing a couple dives at least from their boat.

If we do any from the shore it will probably be in that same area near Beismeyer point or nearby the 10 lane boat ramp.

Just signed up with Rob for the Scubateer boat dives on the 3rd. Looks like I'll see you all there :cool2:

PS> I'm bringing 3 tanks

Just signed up with Rob for the Scubateer boat dives on the 3rd. Looks like I'll see you all there :cool2:

PS> I'm bringing 3 tanks

Great! See you there. I'm bringin 3 tanks too, and I know a couple others that are going and also bringing 3 tanks. Should be a great day of diving on the Scubateers boat, and a great way to start off 2009. I'm looking forward to having a great diving year. That's my resolution.

- Josh

I've signed up too and I'll be carrying three tanks. I've been to the boat ramp once, but I can't remember how to get there. Can anyone tell me how to get there from Carefree highway? I know you have to turn into some street (Desert Tortoise...maybe), and then there is a Marina sign up ahead from there, where the toll booths are. I know how to get there past the toll booths, but I just can't remember the street off of the carefree highway.

I've signed up too and I'll be carrying three tanks. I've been to the boat ramp once, but I can't remember how to get there. Can anyone tell me how to get there from Carefree highway? I know you have to turn into some street (Desert Tortoise...maybe), and then there is a Marina sign up ahead from there, where the toll booths are. I know how to get there past the toll booths, but I just can't remember the street off of the carefree highway.
Take 74 west. At Castle Hot Springs Road make a right (there will be a sign that says "Lake Pleasant Regional Park"). Go north on Castle Hot Springs Road and make a right onto the roadway affording access to the park entrance.
After paying the entrance fee, continue forward and make a right at the first intersection (South Park Road). Go about a mile on South Park Road. The entrance to the boat ramp will be on your left.

Steve and Josh :

Will see you guys there on saturday morning.

Regards, Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom