Anyone else on Cozumel for New Years??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BarracudaJamie

Registered
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody else from the board is going to be on the island for New Years? Wondering where the big party was going to be this year. I've been goin to the isand for many years and this will be my sixth New Years and I'm guessing it will be at Kelly's but looking for everyones opinion.

Chime in with your ideas. See you there and Felice Nuevo Annos.

Barracuda Jamie

My wife and I will be there. I have never been there before. I was wondering if there is going to be anything going on.

I'll be there, but don't know about big parties. Usually go to a friend's house for dinner. Maybe this year, I'll cook. But am planning to dive the next day (late start), so not too much partying for me...

I'll be there as well but I don't know of any big party. I plan on diving as well so I will behave.

I'm there for New Years as well. I have a dive lined up new years morning, so I guess I won't be able to get trashed on tequila! :(

:wink:

I will be on the island tomorrow....will be eating a late lunch at Margaritaville tomorrow with my friend I am meeting there Panchita....I will try and call...

Ann

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom