Scubaboarders on Cozumel in January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is sounding great, i'd like to dive with each and every one of you and maybe we can work that out into a mad group shore dive? Keep talking it up

Kevin - shore dives from Blue Angel are us. We should arrive on the island Sunday ~ noon, are you diving sunday otherwise i wasn't thinking of getting my gear (renting regs from shop) till monday.

We will definitely be hitting the square Sunday night (January 4th) for whatever the local concert or event is that night. This would be a good night to meet for dinner - How about La Choza????? Does anyone know what time the concerts take place on Sundays?

Ryan - I have my own equipment, so I'll be up for a shore dive whenever. I can't remember which days I'm signed up for boat dives, but it's pretty much every day.

Nicely done, dinner sunday at La Choza.

(heading to see family for 2 days, back monday)

We will definitely be hitting the square Sunday night (January 4th) for whatever the local concert or event is that night. This would be a good night to meet for dinner - How about La Choza????? Does anyone know what time the concerts take place on Sundays?

Ryan - I have my own equipment, so I'll be up for a shore dive whenever. I can't remember which days I'm signed up for boat dives, but it's pretty much every day.

7:30 - 8pm is normal start time for Sunday nights in the Square. Don't forget La Choza is in temporary store on 15ave between 2 and 4 north. Down the street from Sonora Grill

I'll be up for night (shore) dives throughout the week. You (anyone who'll be there during the same time frame (Jan 6-17) can always just send me a PM here ahead of time and I'll forward my email address. I'm taking a laptop so I'll be able to send/receive emails throughout our time there in case we don't meet up bar/pool side.

7:30 - 8pm is normal start time for Sunday nights in the Square. Don't forget La Choza is in temporary store on 15ave between 2 and 4 north. Down the street from Sonora Grill

Christi says the new location is open now:
"New location for La Choza is:
Avenida 10 between Calle 3 and Rosada Salas...just a couple of doors down from the old location!"

I might be wrong but this is on the healthy restaurants is Cozumel thread.

Christi says the new location is open now:
"New location for La Choza is:
Avenida 10 between Calle 3 and Rosada Salas...just a couple of doors down from the old location!"

I might be wrong but this is on the healthy restaurants is Cozumel thread.

Hope it is larger than the temp place. Had dinner in Oct with Christi, Alison, Michaela and others, 16 total and we were a bit cramped filling up half the place. Great food and wife loves the Margaritas.

Finally made it to Coz!! I'll be here through the 3rd, leaving the 4th. I mentioned this in the December thread but since I'm here for January too, I'll post here. Staying at Residencias Reef, and man is it nice! Three bedrooms, a patio with table and couches right on the beach, ground floor... I wont want to leave.

Oh, and we'll be diving with Aldora from the 30th through the 3rd.

January Summary as of Dec 28 (in arrival date order):

Updated and edited - User names now linked to individual Profile Pages to make PMing easier

Dec 28-Jan 4, bdshort , Residencias Reef, Aldora

Dec 28-Jan 18, MMM (Marg), house, Blue Angel/Living Underwater

Dec 29-Jan 10, evart, Bubbles & Bait, Bubbles & Bait

Dec 31-Jan 7, dtcmarical & Wife, Aldora

Jan 2-10, kwest (Kevin), Katje, & Jude, Caribe Blu, Blue Angel

Jan 4-9, Linger (Ryan) & Tonya, Caribe Blu, Blue Angel

Jan 4-11, farsidefan1 , ?, ?

Jan 5-9, Bobby T (Bob) & Colleen, Scuba Club

Jan 6-13, metoll (MaryEllen), Hotel Cozumel, Blue XTSea

Jan 6-17, Daz (Daz) & Judi, Caribe Blu, Blue Angel (mainland cenote op yet-to-be-determined)

Jan 8-16, Manitou Diver, Nancy, Marcy, & Steve, Casa Martillo, Blue XT Sea

Jan 8-18, jjwdiver (John), Paige, Melissa, & Tish, Caribe Blu, Blue Angel

Jan 9-14, Illini Fan (Tom) & Son, Caribe Blue, Blue Angel

Jan 10-17, Nevis Diver (Chris), Ashlyn, & Tim, Caballito Rojo, Blue XT Sea

Jan 10-21, PinePig (Charlie) & Kelly, Scuba Club

Jan 16-21, loudives (Lou), Barracuda, Bottomtimedivers

Jan 17-21, krej27 & Sarah, ?, ?

Jan 17-24, vondo (Eric) & Jennifer, Aldora

Jan 19-26, Harro10 (Harry) & Marianne, Caribe Blu, Blue Angel

Jan 23-Feb14, FirstDive2005 (Kevin) & Debbie, Park Royal, Scuba Mau and ?

Jan 24-31, Old Gaffer (Tom) & Mollie, Cozumel Palace, Diving with Allison

Jan 30-Feb13, HatchetJoe (Joe), Casa Mexicana, Papa Hogs

January 25-29, BlueGirlGoes (Cyn) & her rocket scientist (Mike), Caribe Blu, Blue Angel

First trip to Coz, would love to get together with other SBers for drinks/dinner

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom