Getting my Evolution training this week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well if you think there's enough interest in an All Day CCR only dive, I'm sure we could set some trips. I've got two boats 46' Newton or 30 Island Hopper we could use depending on interest.

Good Diving,

We did a two day all CCR trip through one of the other shops in the upper Keys just about a year ago and had 14 CCR's on the trip. Quite a few of those divers were from out of town so I know there's enough interest all we need to do is advertise the trip on the other boards as well and make it a good Tech/Rec CCR dive and I think you'll have a good turn out.

There's nothing like being the only group of divers on the Grove and having no open circuit divers in the group. Completely silent 2 hour long dives are the way to go. :D

We did a two day all CCR trip through one of the other shops in the upper Keys just about a year ago and had 14 CCR's on the trip. Quite a few of those divers were from out of town so I know there's enough interest all we need to do is advertise the trip on the other boards as well and make it a good Tech/Rec CCR dive and I think you'll have a good turn out.

There's nothing like being the only group of divers on the Grove and having no open circuit divers in the group. Completely silent 2 hour long dives are the way to go. :D

Sounds great and we'd be happy to host a CCR only dive trip. Just got my O2 booster in and will be banking 3100psi of O2 for top offs. Let's figure out a date and I'll put it on the calendar. If we could get enough interest we could take the 46' Newton and do an all day trip with lunch. What do you think?

Oh and what a time yesterday with Richie. We dove the Eagle and there was a 32' Lures that had just sank while attached to the bow mooring ball. Richie got a bunch of pictures and well be posting them shortly. Nothing like diving a VIRGIN wreck!!

Good Diving,

I'm definitely in on a CCR-only charter. Besides, I'll have to represent Kiss rebreathers with all of these Megs and Optimas -- and now your Evolution!

Doug

P.S. Congratulations on the CCR training and welcome to the "dark side".

OK...It's official now. I'm a Evolution Air Diluent CCR diver. Yet another card to add to my collection.

In all honesty the CCR has re-ignited my love of diving. Yes they could be dangerous, but with proper instruction, following your check list, and always knowing your PO2 they propel the world of diving to another level.

If anyone out there is interested in knowing more about CCR diving, what's involved, or getting Richie Kohler to teach you, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I'll be looking at putting together some CCR only dive trips and look forward meeting other CCR divers out there.

Good Diving,

Back
Top Bottom