Hello from Louisiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm currently getting my open water cert. So I am new to diving and to this forum. I look forward to being a part of this amazing community.
Abby

Welcome from Slidell :D

Ok so it has come to my attention that perhaps I didn't post enough about myself. I'm not really that great at these kind of things but here it goes. I just recently seperated from the Air Force after 6 years of being a jet engine mechanic so that I can pursue my dream of being a marine biologist. So now I am in college again. I have always wanted my open water cert but just never got it. But at some point in the last 6 years I found that if you want something the only thing that can prevent you from having it is yourself. I love the ocean and want a new way to experience it. What better way to do it than to dive in and see it first hand. I want to live it instead of standing on the sidelines and looking at the pictures that someone else was living.
Abby

welcome aboard

Welcome and greetings from your neighbor in Mississippi!!! Congratulations on getting your certification and get ready for new and exciting adventures.!!! Where in Louisiana are you????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom