Kicked out of Nitrox Class!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you forgot "how certain threads on SB are eeeeeeeeeeevil!" :)

or... threads that correct other people's spelling... *EVERYBODY KNOWS* that "eeeeeevil" doesn't have that many "e's" in it... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Thanks Clammy and others. I also forgot a few more that I was just reminded of by browsing some of the latest intellectually inferior responses that remind me why I chose to not bring children into this world:

"This product has multiple failure points, even though I've never seen any of them actually fail."

"It's not a BP/W so it's obviously not good."

"You don't have enough dives to do this even though I'm just some chuckle-head on the interweb computer machine."

"Why you should pay $600 for an underwater flashlight."

"Minimalism is different for everyone, and we are all unique and beautiful."

:rofl3:

Thanks Clammy and others. I also forgot a few more that I was just reminded of by browsing some of the latest intellectually inferior responses that remind me why I chose to not bring children into this world:

"This product has multiple failure points, even though I've never seen any of them actually fail."

"It's not a BP/W so it's obviously not good."

"You don't have enough dives to do this even though I'm just some chuckle-head on the interweb computer machine."

"Why you should pay $600 for an underwater flashlight."

"Minimalism is different for everyone, and we are all unique and beautiful."

:rofl3:

ah yes, and then there are these:

"You're not a hydro-engineer so you don't know what you're talking about. I'm not either but I have more experience!"

"Navy divers don't use those and the navy divers that say they do aren't really navy divers."

"My extensive testing in a pool is far superior to a manufacturers lab testing."

"The fact that it happened to me statistically means that it WILL happen to you too."

"The fact that it happened to a friend of a friend of someone I knew at some point in my life for 2 days statistically means that it WILL happen to you too!!"

"You are biased because you disagree with me."

I should stop, I think I could keep going.

or... threads that correct other people's spelling... *EVERYBODY KNOWS* that "eeeeeevil" doesn't have that many "e's" in it... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Are you making fun of me because I stutter???

Are you making fun of me because I stutter???

You are a sick individual. Next you are going to claim all those *** we see in your posts are because of Touretts, aren't ya?

:D

I, for one, would like to know exactly which shop this is referring to. I occasionally get back to the DFW area, and would NOT want to inadvertently wander into this shop to spend my money with such an unappreciative business. Thanks...

I, for one, would like to know exactly which shop this is referring to. I occasionally get back to the DFW area, and would NOT want to inadvertently wander into this shop to spend my money with such an unappreciative business. Thanks...

If it ever existed at all... :popcorn:

What are the chances they are still in business considering the thread was started on May 22nd, 2003, 04:21 PM (nearly six years ago)? :no:

:deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom