Is there room for one more newbie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

from a fellow cheezer.

Welcome to the board. This is a great place to learn.

...and if ya need a buddy, drop me a line. i've always got a tank in the garage and an excuse for my boss.

adios, for now, amigo

Just kidding - of course there's always room for one more newbie.

As for questions, I always say "there is no dumb question - just highly unique ones, and every one important to you"

Welcome from north of the 49th, Ottawa Canada

Hey-o Wisconsin;

Welcom to the board from another from the Great White North - Land of the Positive Exchange rate.

There is always room for anyone on this board as long as they are honest and polite. As for dumb questions, better to ask them here than to make dumb mistakes somewhere else. Now, you can always go to the Texas Forum for dumb questions........:D

Post often and have fun!

Originally posted by Ontario Diver
Now, you can always go to the Texas Forum for dumb questions.

OD,

You are playing with fire! artsprite has her own swamp and it is rumored that the Mafia uses it to dispose of ... And, then there is Zagnut--do you want to cross someone who unabashedly calls himself a "nut"? Or, what about the Original BLT (not the sandwich)...with a name like that, need I say more? Or Texass: that "extra s" should speak volumes to you. Or scubatexastony: I do not think there is a vaccine currently available...

Careful, OD, be very careful...

Joewr...thinking, "The Eyes of Texas are Upon"... OD!

Originally posted by joewr
* See W. Shakespeare, Collected Works...or Classic Comics, Short Cut to a Passing Grade in English 102...

Darn... I knew I should have kept those Cliff notes!

-kate

Hi, Wisconsin, and welcome aboard.

I think you will find this is a pretty neat place to hang out between dives. Every now and then someone gets their knickers in a knot. But, overall, the discourse is pretty civil.

Don't worry about asking a "stupid" question. Your problem will be to make sure we are not giving you a really stupid answer in reply!

Do you ever get up north to Hayward? Used to live there eons ago. I miss the fishing. It has to be the world's best.

Cheers,
Warren

Though I think you can already tell what you've let yourself in for. :)

So, Welcome from London, UK and happy postings!

Cheers,

Amoeba

Originally posted by joewr
OD, You are playing with fire! ... Careful, OD, be very careful... Joewr...thinking, "The Eyes of Texas are Upon"... OD!

Don't worry about them Texans hon, I'll protect you :D For you I'll break out the lacross stick... but then looking outside right now (it's snowing), I think it'd be just easier to invite them up here, I don't think they'll be handle the weather. What do you think?

Wisconsin

Hey there!!! A belated welcome to the board!

Just to clear one thing up - there is no such thing as asking a stupid question...the only stupid question is the question you dont ask!!

Any questions will be warmly welcomed and answered to the best of all our abilities!

Anyway, welcome on board hun x

Thanks guys!

FinMeister,
I haven't been up to Hayward lately but I'm familiar with the area. I lived in Phillips (Hwy 13) for about 8 years and in that time I got around to alot of fishing, and snowmobiling spots in the area. I'm always surprised when someone knows where that is!

Back
Top Bottom