I Was Electrocuted by a Fish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to see someone has a sense of humor. I thought the whole thing was pretty funny myself.

Al<---Still quivering in my booties ovr those BIG RED letters:mean:

Haven't seen a torpedo ray this year. Usually see one or two a year at Folly Cove. Ran in to one once that reminded me of a Volkswagen it was so big.

I just sit and admire them rather thatn attempting to make them move.

Many a fisherman has been shocked while clearing a large net haul when they didn't see the torpedo ray in the catch.

DSDO

Alan

Padipro once bubbled...
Why is it that people wouldn't think of messing with some creature they came across in the woods while on a camping trip but have no problem messing with the marine life while diving?

Don't get me wrong, I am not disagreeing, but stupidity towards animals is not limited to underwater. There have been lots of morons that have approached wild animals on dry land with dire consequences.

In the "wild" the best advice was always "take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints". Underwater, you don't even want to leave footprints.

Remember that if they didn't have defense mechanisms or speed and agility or the sort, then they wouldn't be any alive in the wild.

Wristshot.

Nest time, turn off the engine before grabbing onto the spark plug.

By the way, I also got a good laugh out of the way you wrote that up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom