Fantasea Line Sales - SB Discount!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackConnick

Jack Connick
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a dealer for Fantasea Line UW Products.

They have had housings for Nikon Coolpix cameras for many years, but have steadily expanded their offerings and now have housings for DSLRs including the Nikon D70, Canon 350 Rebel and the new Olympus 330. There are housings being developed for the brand-new Canon 400 xTi and Nikon D80 due out towards the end of the year. All housings come with DEPP flood insurance included - if it floods, your fault or the housing, we buy you a new camera!

They also have a great selection of strobes, flex arms, new aluminum 1" ball & joint arms & sets, trays, LED flashlights and more. Their quality has been much better the last few months, and prices are very reasonable (at least in terms of Scuba bucks) - much less than competing products.

I am selling their items to SB members for around 15% off (I'll match mailorder) and I'm available for no-BS advice, questions and help in figuring out a system. If it's not going to work for you I'll tell you, and send you on to another store.

For example, I have a great package (below) of new Nano strobe (GN 12), sync cord, arm and tray for those with any small digicam, starting at only $174.
coolflashnanoset1a.jpg

Our medium B&J arm set (below) with 2-5" arms, 3 clamps and tray and strobe connectors is an amazing $99.
MBJset.jpg

There is a $25 shipping charge and a $100 min order.

For more info see: Optical Ocean Sales
Or visit Fantasea Line, make a list of what you want, and email it to me for a quote.

Thanks,
Jack

How much for one of these?
----------------------------
Fantasea CP-3N Underwater Digital Camera Housing
Brand New Fantasea Underwater Housing!
Model: Fantasea Line CP-3N Housing.
Safe to a depth of 130 feet (40 meters).
Includes a 1 Year manufacturer Warranty!
This Housing allows you to take your Nikon Digital Camera Underwater!
Works with the Following Models:
Nikon Coolpix 2200
Nikon Coolpix 3200
Nikon Coolpix 4100
Nikon Coolpix 5100

Fantasea CP-3N would be $136 + $25 per order shipping. I'd highly recommend the above Nano Strobe Set 1 and perhaps some of the Epoque macro/wide angle lenses to go with it and extend the system. The shipping charge remains the same.

Jack

Thanks, but I have to pass. The best price I've found so far is $97.00 + shipping.

Hello. I have a question for you. I have a Nikon Coolpix 4100 and I don't know much about photography and have just gotten certified. I've been looking at underwater housing for it and the Fantasea is the only one that comes up. I'm a little tight on money, but I wanted to find a good housing that I can attach a strobe to as well. I know the internal flash limits the picture quality. Is this the best housing for my camera? I'm going to Bonaire in June and would like to be able to take some good underwater pictures. Just looking for some advice. Thanks so much.

Jenn

Jack your email in your company's website seem to b faulty. Do u have any other emails?

Isn't the Nano the same strobe and housing as the Pixtreme PX21 except the PX21 comes with filters, flex arm and tray for both land and undwater use.
I've seen the PX21 for $99

Hi;

My email and website are going through some major changes. And expect some more, all for the good. I am now a dealer for Olympus, Sea & sea and Big Blue and Nocturnal Lights.

The website s/w was updated and an SSL secure order certificate added - that hosed my email by mistake for a couple of days, sorry. But both are back up now:

Jack@OpticalOceanSales.com should be working. Also JackConnick@Yahoo.com is an alternative.

RAWalker; I have a set of the NanoFlash, w/diffusers, etc, tray, 7" arm for $129.95. I have no idea about the other, good luck with that.

I am available to help SBers with their questions, I dive and have a lot of experience with the gear I sell. Unlike what you might find from Amazon or EBay.

Jack

As a dealer I can only sell for the pricing my agreements allow. This is not the same tray, either. Looks like a similar product the Chinese sell. Enjoy. When you have a few more dives, you may understand the benefit of more experienced photographer/divers.

Go ahead and ask them your questions when you have a problem...I've helped many, many SBers to find and enjoy their systems and gone to bat for them with the manufacturers when they've run into issues.

BTW, the Fantasea strobe comes with the proper plug to install the sync cord into the housing, not sure the one you have does. This part was developed by Fantasea after I and other divers found that it didn't work well underwater. I am currently helping to test their new strobe that should be out soon.

I sold one of these systems yesterday (it's one of my least expensive, btw) and spent 30-45mins explaining how to set up his housing and use the external lighting to reduce backscatter, etc. For this I make a very, very small markup.

If price is your main criteria, go for it. Photography is not a commodity, it's an artform.

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom