Let's dive in Ft Lauderdale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I Dive

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all,
Reef, Mrs. Reef, MissD, and I are heading to Ft. L next weekend, 1/23 to 1/25, to dive. We are planning on heading down Friday evening but you could head down Saturday morning if you wanted to. We are diving with ProDive and their boat doesn't leave until 1 in the afternoon but you need to check in by 12:15. Dive costs are $55 if you have tanks and weight, $75 if you don't. Check out their website at Pro Dive - Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Scuba Instructor Training for more info. There is a slight chance of a night dive on Saturday, but they said not to count on it this time of year. We'll have to play that by ear. On Sunday, we are doing some shore diving, either LBTS or Blue Heron Bridge, we haven't made up our minds yet. We are staying at the:

La Quinta Inn & Suites
Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek
999 West Cypress Creek Rd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954)491-7666

It's about 9 miles from the dock.

Let me know if you have any questions. III and Salmonboy, MissD said your attendance is mandatory!

III wont be able to make it. Ill let him explain.
As for me, I have a CPR class on Saturday and a dive bud coming in from NY. I will let you know later if I can change my plans and make this dive.

Be SURE to give III lots of crap over bailing out!

I can't make Saturday's dive as my boss it taking me to Cirqu de Soliel that night. But I am thinking about joining you on your beach dive. I have only done BHB once and it was great. Let me know if you all are getting together for dinner Friday night over here. I am only a couple miles from where you are staying and might join you.
kim

I'll be in Colorado:cool2:

I'll be in Colorado:cool2:

There is something in Colorado more interesting than diving in Ft Lauderdale?

Alright, I got out of the CPR class. I am ready to go and will prolly make my reservations tomorrow afternoon. I still have to see if Robin or Tod will be coming with me.

At least III's BC will have some fun this weekend.........

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom