New to the Diving World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CodyWheeler21

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all, a real good buddy informed me of this site and told me that it was a great place too ask questions and comunicate with people who enjoy the underwater world. Well I am tring to finsh my open water cert. but if i did the book work online do i have to continue the dive portion in the same shop that i had to chose from on the website? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cody,

Glad to see you are on board now. You will find answers to many questions from general scuba conversation to advanced to equipment to travel, etc... There's lots to explore and read about.

Here is a link to a short discussion to answer your question about finishing your OW certification.

Again, welcome.

Hi Cody...Welcome!!!
I'm not sure if you have to go to the same dive shop but i would at least go see them and check them out ..ask questions about any concerns you may have..if you don't feel comfortable with them check another dive shop out...find somewhere you

welcome aboard

Thank you for the help Gentlemen. Phil_218 can you help me in locating a cold water suit and booties, similar to the set that you have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom