Bought a Drysuit - Need new Reg for additional inflator hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GTRio

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am diving an aqualung conshelf 14 and the first stage only has 3 low pressure ports. I just bought a dry suit and need an additional inflater hose.

Is anyone aware of a Tee fitting that would allow me to connect 2 hoses to one port?

or

Does anyone have a suitable first stage they can spare to get me in the water!

Thanks,
Brandon.

I am diving an aqualung conshelf 14 and the first stage only has 3 low pressure ports. I just bought a dry suit and need an additional inflater hose.

Is anyone aware of a Tee fitting that would allow me to connect 2 hoses to one port?

or

Does anyone have a suitable first stage they can spare to get me in the water!

Thanks,
Brandon.
$60 + shipping for an Aeris Atmos Pro 1st stage (Yoke). I bought it as a demo from ScubaToys (I dont think it has ever been used though). I don't need it, I just needed the 2nd stage. Its also has an environmentally sealed diaphragm.

(1) swivel LP port for primary 2nd stage
(4) additional LP ports
(2) HP ports

Its somewhere in the catalog if you want to see a picture and more info: http://www.diveaeris.com/PDF/2005_catalog.pdf

You need something like this...

LP port fitting

It will provide you with a net gain of two LP ports, but you may have to change your hose configuration a bit to get all the hoses pointed in more or less the right directions.

And they are best used with accesories rather than your primary regulator as it does place all the flow on just one port with potentially an added 90 degree bend. For example if you had both your primary regulator and octo on the adapter, it could put enough flow demand on one LP port that it could result in both you and your OOA buddy feeling like you were over breathing your regulator and short of air. Similarly if your primary and inflator were attached, it could reduce air flow available to the second stage while you are inflating.

I have some freshly serviced Scubapro Mk 10 and Mk 10 Plus first stages in very good condition that I'd sell for $90 US plus shipping. They have a swivel turret with 5 LP ports as well as two HP ports - one of each side of the regulator body.

Some kind soul is hooking me up, thanks for the responses.

Cheers,
Brandon

Some kind soul is hooking me up, thanks for the responses.

Cheers,
Brandon

That's good.

In the future, if you consider having a separate gas source to fill your suit (like Argon), you'll need an independent regulator. Salvo makes a good one. Salvo Supply - Argon Regulator

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom