"Permission to come aboard, Sir!"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geokr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi to all!

I'm new to this board and am amazed at the depth and breadth of talent, experience and resources I've seen as I looked around the site - well done!

I'm fairly new to diving with around 60 or so dives over the past five years. I've always been interested in underwater photography and started taking pictures as soon as I got certified. I am building experience with this medium and am looking to add a new still or video camera to my gear in the very near future so I'll be hangin' out in that section of ScubaBoard a lot. I have some stills I've taken along the way which you are welcome to view. See the link below.

I've also gotten involved with the surveys of lionfish that originally invaded the Florida area and are making their way around the Caribbean and up the east coast now. If you want to help out the oceans and also have a great diving experience I'd suggest you go to reef. org and sign up as a volunteer for the trips. There's also a link to a short video I made from the group's photos during two expeditions in the Bahamas in 2008 - check it out!

I'm glad to have found this board and am looking forward to sharing experiences and advice with you all!

See you in the water!

George

Guess you'll have to wait till I post five times to see the urls....

Welcome aboard !!!

What took ya so long ?????

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom