Hello from Atlanta.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dawgvet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone.
I just moved to Atlanta and am hoping to get much more involved in Scuba. Looking for a local dive shop and will take some classes again soon. I love ScubaBoard!
Jessica

welcome aboard. just got back from Atlanta on buisness

Thanks Jim. Hope you were able to stay warm while you were here.

Welcome to the board! Even though I do not live in Atlanta, I do visit my sister there a couple times a year (too big a city for me personally- I'm a small town girl). I see (or am guessing) by your screen name that you are a Veterinarian. How wonderful! I was a Vet Tech for about 6yrs & thought it was one of the most rewarding jobs I've ever worked.

Thanks Tammy and rsilva. Tammy, I am a veterinarian. I also want to thank you for posting your reviews in various forum posts about your Oceanic Hera. I found a great deal on this BC and it fits great on me. I purchased it with a package with regs also recommended by fellow scuba board members. I can't wait to try out my new gear in the pool and then on a trip to the bahamas in March!
Jessica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom