More Cypress pictures ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I wanna see what it can do too. You got that canoe yet Walter???

I second bugman's suggestion, bring back pics!!!!!! I wanna see what that new camera can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got that canoe yet Walter???

Nope, I have been spending my "free money" on getting a BP/W set-up with a couple bells and whistles on it. I will eventually buy a canoe, until then I guess I will rent one at Vortex. I am in the middle of my final class for college, once that is over I would love to make a trek out to Cypress or anywhere really. I need to baptise that BP/W!!!!

note to self, either dont drink the water or dont pee during the dive :lotsalove:

i hope to dive fresh one day.... looks fab

Feel free to pee, they take the water from a well on the property not where we dive :thumb:.

I took this in Cypress...I thought it looked like a wet monkey on top of a bannana...upside down. Was actually a guy kayaking that day...LOL.. Think I was with Darcy and Bugman that day!

CypressX20065.jpg

The land aroung the spring is private, but the spring itself isn't. You have to take a short trip by small boat or canoe from a public boat launch and make your way to the spring. It is definitely worth the trip.

Hoss! Wassup!?!?!

Same stuff..different day...!!! SSDD...

I have been thinking about coming down in the very, very near future and getting back in trim with my gear. Havent been diving as much since I got rear ended in beautiful downtown VERNON about a year or so ago...tweeked out my neck and back.. I did some diving but have been letting stuff heal. Some guy from PCB who was on his way home just plowed into me...No brakes or anything.. Probably big news in Vernon.....lol... Front page maybe. My new car too...one month since I got it new. Been working at the Georgia Aquarium as a volunteer some.....but need to DIVE...

TTFN

Ouch, sorry to hear about that. I hope it wasn't that little toy electric clown car you were driving around... that... would be a shame? LOL :D

Back
Top Bottom