Picture from our latest trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, gimme more.

[Sounds of rapturous applause]

What I'd like to know though is: Was the lobster still there after your dive or did he land up in the pot? :D

though tempting it was... I left the "little" fellow there.

BTW - a BIG thank to Syruss for posting the pics. He says he'll post more when I send them to him.

Love those photos! I am an MX-10 owner, too, and now I know what will be on the top of my Christmas list -- a macro lens! So, Santa, if you are reading...

Fergyjohn, you da man!!

Outstanding pics, hopefully you have more that you can share with us. I enjoy taking pics (I use a Reefmaster) and have some nice ones but cannot get the hang of the macro.

DG, nice website. I enjoyed your pics as well.

What I said was didn't think the Sea & Sea was available in Thailand as far as I know because I've been looking at uw cameras and haven't seen it, and unfortunately I don't get to see that many dive mags over here as they're quite expensive to buy.

However, yours seems to be a popular one so I'll have to look into it further - maybe I haven't looked hard enough. Thanks for the info anyway - I'll be keeping an eye out for some more of your pics on this board! Keep 'em coming...

Keralucu,

I've been toying with the idea of getting an underwater camera myself since I've seen the results on these pages. Did a bit of research last night and came up with a couple of websites. Not exactly cheap but the nice thing is that you can buy the camera and then get the lenses at a later stage. Check them out:

Sealife Cameras

Sea & Sea

All sorts of different camera's

Thant should get you going.

Amoeba

Amoeba,

Please empty your mailbox!

Joewr...at a loss for words...but not dots...

And there was me tutting over Fishkillers laggardlyness the other day. :wink:

Apologies for the interuption folks - you can now resume normal :)confused: ) postings.

:p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom