Wall Dives with Naknek Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nw_diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I just spent the weekend in Friday Harbor and did two days of wall dives with Naknek Charters. The diving was spectacular. My wife and did our deep specialty with Charlynn Sutton, owner of Gone Diving in Bellingham. We had four great dives maxing out at 130 feet. We saw several Puget Sound King Crab, even a little baby. I definitely feel like I became a better diver this weekend and can't wait to get back in water.

Puget Sound King Crab is still on my "must see" list! Congratulations on finding them.

Congrats on the dives!
The Naknek is the best!!!!
Tim and I are hoping to get up there for a weekend soon as well!
Kirsten

I'll second the good reviews on Naknek. My wife and I did 2 dives with them yesterday. Great service, nice people and a fun time.

If a large enough group is lined up Kurt will actually pick them up in Anacortes. If you need more in your group to enable this option let me know, we're game most Sundays.
Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom