Goodbye Brian Howard (Wildcard)----Alaska & Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While I didn't know Brian personally, I grew up in Homer, Alaska, and I've run into him once or twice (Homer is a really small town). I'm so sorry that he passed away...many lives were touched by his willingness to volunteer for his community. My father's life was once saved by Homer Volunteer EMS, and I'm forever grateful. Rest in peace, Brian...while you may be gone, you have forever left your mark on the world around you.

I am Brian Howard's attorney who is handling a worker's compensation claim that was pending at the time of his death. I can not divulge information regarding this pending litigation matter on a public forum. However, I can tell you that the insurance company continues to wrongfully deny the claim.

I would very much like to talk to any board members who were close to Brian Howard. Time is of the essence. Please send me an email: brian@whiteflood.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom