Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go ahead and enjoy your ice dives.
I'm off to Hawaii in the am.
See ya'll on the 16th.:mooner:

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I have been invited before. His Missus just didn't like the sleeping arrangements...:wink:

Yikes PHD! Have to admit that was funny!:rofl3:

Well...the Cavern course was a success! I got to venture into the Ear at Ginnie and take a gander at the Lips! All I can say is that REELS SUCK! LOL! Only good thing is that I at least can get my reel unfouled! I just need more practice controlling it and keeping the tension tight so it doesn't get too loose! I also got my first taste of Jackson Blue! I hope to get a dive in there again during SpringSpring Fest!

Carolyn:shark2:

Congratulations Carolyn!!! The reel is definitely challenging. I need alot more practice on that too. :)

Thanks Denise! I ran into Matt (Bugman) over at Cave Adventures Saturday while getting fills. Wasn't quite sure what spring he was going to dive. It was good to see a familiar face out there!

Carolyn:shark2:

Back
Top Bottom