Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have more scuba gear than most shops spread out over two states. A couple of items looking for a good (OK, they could really go to a crack house or ex-Olympic swimmers bong bash pad):

ALU 80
Pressed Steel LP 95 (07' Hydro)
7 mil Glove medium (new)
7 mil hood (used a couple of times)
Mares semi-dry Isotherm suit size large custom altered to fit a proportionally challenged diver (185ish, 5' 10")

If I posted all the **** I really had you would all laugh (hell I am down to only 3 BP & wings)

I have more scuba gear than most shops spread out over two states. A couple of items looking for a good (OK, they could really go to a crack house or ex-Olympic swimmers bong bash pad):

ALU 80
Pressed Steel LP 95 (07' Hydro)
7 mil Glove medium (new)
7 mil hood (used a couple of times)
Mares semi-dry Isotherm suit size large custom altered to fit a proportionally challenged diver (185ish, 5' 10")

If I posted all the **** I really had you would all laugh (hell I am down to only 3 BP & wings)

Prices? :D

before we all get a thwapping from a certain rabbit. We need to take the gear for sale thread to its own, and return this thread back to meet n greet..
Posted via Mobile Device

before we all get a thwapping from a certain rabbit. We need to take the gear for sale thread to its own, and return this thread back to meet n greet..
Posted via Mobile Device

I ain't fraid o' no rabbit!

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey now, you're interrupting my shopping trip :D I'm ogling Mittens 100's, they appear to be mates to mine which means I REALLY don't need them but I have an affinity for heavy tanks :rofl3:

A M&G swap meet thread --with prices-- is a good idea though :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Hey,

Sorry I haven't been around, its been a really, REALLY rough month with the economy and some other issues going on.

I fully plan to attend, and you can count us in for our special Spiced cider from fall MnG. That said, unfortunately, my attendance is employment dependent.

You folks must have had some sort of good influence, the GF is in her OW class now :)

See everyone in April!

HOLA!!! Count me in, and I am bringin' the wife too. I plan on coming down early on Friday, I have to reserve my fire ring side tent location :D. What should I bring, I am not much of a cook but I could bring some of the needed stuff.

You folks must have had some sort of good influence, the GF is in her OW class now :)

Normally I think that's a rules violation (being a good influence at M&G), somewhere in the M&G bylaws, but since since it was to get her into scuba...

I would like to try out the Back plate and Wing and see if I like one or not. Everyone keeps telling me I need to switch but I dont know if I will like it or not.

You will be amazed at how much better your trim will be.

Hey,

See everyone in April!

This is a mystery. Are you sure it isn't "in spite of you folks...."?

Ken

Back
Top Bottom