Costa Maya Mexico - General Manager wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gaviota

Reaction score
Single / couple DM or instructor wanted to manage and maintain an 8 room hotel in the dive destination of Costa Maya Mexico (Mahahual, Quintana Roo). Located on the beach. Responsible for all aspects of hotel and guest satisfaction. Includes priviate housing, all utilities, satellite internet, car, scooter, gas allowance, medical. English and Spainish preferred. For more information or to apply: wayne-at-margaritadelsol.com. (replace -at- with @). Our website Margarita del Sol - Eco - Boutique - Hotel

Hello Mexico !
I am a Padi Instructor with EFR Instructor rating. Would appreciate if you could send me more details of the package you envisage.
I speak 4 Languages, but not Mexican.
botha.pete@gmail.com

Hi, I am a PADI Instructor and would like more information on this posting. Also wondering if this is an immediate need?

Thanks so much.

Hello Mexico !
I am a Padi Instructor with EFR Instructor rating. Would appreciate if you could send me more details of the package you envisage.
I speak 4 Languages, but not Mexican.
botha.pete@gmail.com

Well you might think a job in Mexico requires you to speak "Mexican", but in actuality they call it "Spanish"

Interesting when you go out to their website, nice place, but no on-site dive shop, 8 rooms, yet they want a dive master or instructor? curious.

I went to mahahual on carnival glory cruise ship around december 27-jan 3. One of stops was incredible mahahual. Reef is finger formations with cajillion little things to see. Never seen so many little fish before. Mahahual itself was devastated by a hurricane and is very slowly rebuilding. Reef itself is about 100 yards away from the shore. There is a breaker coral thing before that where all snorkling people hang out.

If you never been to mahahual before that is the place to go. Now with respect to job and night life etc. Prepare to earn money at a cost of being confined to that location unless you drive to playa del carmen/cozumel/cancun where civilization is.

I am hoping to come back there to dive. For those interested I have a 45 min video of my diving there just cant post it on internet because its so big.

Please sent me more information about this jod i can be interested, now i am working as a asistance manager in a big hotel chain here in Tampa Florida I ma a dive master and working to be a dive instructor my email is Patriciobm5@yahoo.com
Thank you

Well you might think a job in Mexico requires you to speak "Mexican", but in actuality they call it "Spanish"

when vice president j danforth quail visited "latin" amer, he promised he would be able to speak latin when he returns.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom