ChristoLube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's always good to see a manufacturer take the time & effort to show up and answer questions in a forum like this.
Tribolube's goodies look well worth checking out (but I doubt if they'll be showing up at WalMart anytime soon.) :wink:
If you're having an "emergency" feel free to lube your tank o-ring with spit; MOST folks won't be producing saliva that explodes under pressure (unless they've spent a lot of time in the Yucatan). :eyebrow:

The reason the Dow products can be used in "some" places on RBs is because they're in the low pressure side of things.
We get DC7 & DC111 by the gallon pail but just to keep things straight, the stuff is just used in non-breathing applications like lubing [camera] housings/controls & lights.

I just got a sample of the Tribolube from David. While I don't know anything about the technical specs, to me it looks a lot like christolube and I'm going to use it next time I rebuild one of my regs. Thank you David!

BTW, the tube I got was 2 oz, for christolube that's about $30. About how much will 2 oz of Tribolube cost?

I've got some as well. It feels better between the fingers than Christo-lube does. Now I know that's not any kind of scientific testing, but still...

I'll bet Tribolube will make a really good grease for my guns as I don't think it'll pick up much dirt, if any.

Technical specs are now on our website for all to see.
As for the sample your welcome we want you to try it and forward you info on to those that need all the details.

As for the retail sales please contact Phil Ellis directly:
His information is: Dive Sports, Inc
DiveSports.com
1(800)601-3483
Thanks for your interest. As I have posted before we would love to meet with you at DEMA our booth is #4737.

I just got a sample of the Tribolube from David. While I don't know anything about the technical specs, to me it looks a lot like christolube and I'm going to use it next time I rebuild one of my regs. Thank you David!

BTW, the tube I got was 2 oz, for christolube that's about $30. About how much will 2 oz of Tribolube cost?

We have more than one grade of Christolube for oxygen service and can match any other manufacturer's price. Give us a call at Lubrication Technology...740-574-5150

To the scuba board, industry, and enthusiasts,

One thing that makes this country great is competition.

Aerospace Lubricants, Inc. has been making oxygen compatible lubricants since the early 80's prior to the two principles of Lubrication Technology,Inc. leaving Aerospace and starting Lubrication Technology, Inc.

Today, we continue to manufacture oxygen compatible lubricants and we still welcome the competition as for us, it breeds continual improvement and development of new products.

In the end the manufacturers and consumers will choose whether they are price or quality and performance driven.

We have more than one grade of Christolube for oxygen service and can match any other manufacturer's price. Give us a call at Lubrication Technology...740-574-5150

To the scuba board, industry, and enthusiasts,

One thing that makes this country great is competition.

Aerospace Lubricants, Inc. has been making oxygen compatible lubricants since the early 80's prior to the two principles of Lubrication Technology,Inc. leaving Aerospace and starting Lubrication Technology, Inc......clipped

I tried to google the principles of lubrication technology until I realized that you meant "principals". duh This posed another problem as to how two principals could leave Lubrication Technology to start Lubrication Technology. I think that I figured it out.

Are we going to have knock-down fights between you guys, a la Tobin vs. Patrick? I don't know if I can take the excitement!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom