So what do we think of Philippine dive shops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you have to see it to believe it...

2475321135_78e428875b.jpg

Jag

Damn, this brings back memories. I remember a day after my birthday around 12 years ago, a friend told me that he has a place in Sariaya(sp), Quezon where we could crash before trekking to Banahaw. We got to the jeepney stop and I told him, "it's full", he said, "that's the last one that's leaving for today, we're going to ride on the roof". It was one of the most memorable rides of my life, holding on to dear life while the jeep traversed unpaved roads...something that I'm not keen on doing again.

Imagine a jeepney loaded down with a pig or two on top, chickens hanging upside down all around the sides, fully loaded with people inside and about 3 or 4 guys standing and hanging off the back, T shirt and hair blowing in the wind....now get a mental picture of this....coming down the freeway into any major American city. :D
I'd love to see the look on a highway patroman's face as it blew black smoke passing by....
I would love to see that! Haha! I can just imagine him calling this in on his radio. What would he call it? Haha.

-Thomjinx

Back
Top Bottom