Any news on the Atlanta Show for 2009?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Borg . . .

I'll check with Pete and Howard and see what I can find out.

the K

Thanks!!! Hopefully they will have one. This economy needs folks spending money to keep it going.
What's up, K? How ya been, man? Been diving lately? Did you go hunting this past season?

I'm going to hit Lanier at Two Mile Creek in the next week or two, if there's no rain.
I've got to get my buoyancy set right with my new undergarment. The last time I floated like a cork and couldn't get down.

Any news on when and where the Atlanta show will be this year. It was a great show last year. I can't wait for the next one.

NetDov told me GA was Canceled. Also all info of a 2009 has been removed from diveindustry.org.

Per NetDoc
Check out the promoter's site: http://www.divechronicles.com Brad told me that they had canceled the show. It's just not happening.

I hate to see it canceled..

If it was on a better weekend and the economy was better, then I'm sure attendance would have been greatly improved making it a more sucessful show.

Yep. I'll corroborate the above.

Talked with NetDoc and he told me that there won't be one this year.

Bummer !!!

the K

At this time Dive Chronicles has four dive shows planed for 2009, Texas Dive Show which was in January, Bay Area Dive Show April 17 & 18 in San Jose, Calf. DC Dive show, September 25 & 26 and Florida Dive Show December 5 & 6.

Yet to be announced is the Digital Jam event in Mexico.

We hope to bring our show back to Georgia at some point, but none is planed for 2009 at this time.

Phil Rudin

Senior Photographer, Dive Chronicles

Bayareadiveshow.com

DCdiveshow.com

floridadiveshow.com

divechronicles.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom