Aussie diving 16th Feb to 28th Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok well it is a new fortnight for diving :) What will people be getting up to?

Tonight I am doing a dive under chilled_mammel's yacht as it has lost a cover and a few of us are going to swim around until we find it. :rofl3: If we find it quick there is another nice spot right near the Yacht Club we can dive at called Crystals - haven't been there in a few months. Will be kind of a dive to celebrate being one year certified too as I got my OW on 16th Feb (but was busy last night so could not dive on the actual day :depressed:) :bounce: So far I've done 141 dives or 122hrs44mins, so hoping to beat that this next year :)

I have started counting down the days to Fish Rock too - my first warm water dives!!!

pffttt.... i dont dive anymore! havent for about 3 weeks now

but i got my regs serviced so fingers crossed i can test them out this weekend :bounce2:

heck, even the bathtub is starting to look good

I have started counting down the days to Fish Rock too - my first warm water dives!!!

BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

oh Sassy... you have NO idea until you dive the tropics! :kiss2:

BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

oh Sassy... you have NO idea until you dive the tropics! :kiss2:

Aw so Fish Rock is not tropical??? :shocked2: 25C sounds tropical to me!!! :)

I am going to Matamanoa, Fiji in Sept though so I think that is even warmer (I cancelled PNG trip and am swapping). AND I get to go in a helicopter to get there :bounce: :bounce: Is that tropical diving??

25C is bloody tropical! I'd do that nude... not that anyone really wants that.
I'm off for a beach dive/skills dive tonight to see if my head is settled for diving again. here's hoping i don't convince myself i'm bent after 20minutes shallower than 10metres!

25C is bloody tropical! I'd do that nude... not that anyone really wants that.
I'm off for a beach dive/skills dive tonight to see if my head is settled for diving again. here's hoping i don't convince myself i'm bent after 20minutes shallower than 10metres!

Good luck Steve!!!

Edit: Oh I just thought, maybe you could do a few dives with 100% O2? One of my friends got a shallow bend and they said when he goes back to diving, he should do shallow dives with as high as oxygen as possible. He might do an Advanced Nitrox course but with a depth restriction as they are not sure he will be able to do deep diving.

Take it Easy steve, and hope it all works out for you.

Unfortunately I don't think diving will be very good this weekend with all the runoff, however I know someone who will want to go.

Really.... who would that be?

almitywife my favourite Peeing partner... I'll be there for you... we could use our pool.... it is pretty full now.... but maybe we shouldn't pee there lol

Steve hang in there one step or is that one splash at a time?
It really doesn't matter if your dives are 10 minutes or 60 really as long as you do it.. it will come back better with each dive

Back
Top Bottom