Humber bay park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roastbeef

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I was out for a dive at Humber bay park the other day the water was 42 and clear but what a mess I think some one was drunk at some point while laying lines there all over the place criss crossing them selves at different locations with no indication markers a complete mess and could be very confusing to new divers to this location. :no:

Hey, roastbeef, how's the entry to the east side of the point in regards to ice buildup?

The beach is clear its time to get out and dive, dive, dive.

RB

Thanks!

Way faster response time on this board than on OD....

Thanks!

Way faster response time on this board than on OD....
Nice try. An A+ for your efforts. :)
Almost 3 days here Vs. a day on OD.... I guess your perception of time may be somewhat distorted.
But that's OK. Whatever works for you. :eyebrow:

It seems like whole weeks go by on OD with no response from the apparently many people who dive Humber Bay to questions regarding viz or surface conditions, so I'm not finding it very useful for dive planning this time of year.

YMMV

Nice try. An A+ for your efforts. :)
Almost 3 days here Vs. a day on OD.... I guess your perception of time may be somewhat distorted.
But that's OK. Whatever works for you. :eyebrow:

Oren, I know you're a big fan of OD....so I went over to check response times to questions regarding viz and conditions.

Ontario Diving

The post you're likely referencing on Feb 15 was answered with a response to conditions on Feb 16, true enough.

But a question by yourself on Jan 10 wasn't answered with viz/conditions until Jan 27.

Jan 17 question on conditions has oodles of chit-chat about time warps, etc but no answer to viz/conditions at all by Jan 26, when the OP was going diving.

Another question on 10/12/2008 about Barrie diving wasn't answered at all.

So, my perception isn't that far off base.

I'd be happy if all those Humber Bay divers posted conditions more frequently, it would make the decision of whether to drive there so much easier.

Last edited:
What are the GPS coorinates of the entry for this dive site?

Response time clock starting.....NOW! :D

Theres only one road in and out at HB just look for the floating jug just off shore about 3/4 of the way in. Theres always some one diving there to ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom