Blackbeard's Cruise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Torcatdog

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
HI everyone!

I am heading to the Bahamas with the Blackbeard's crew in a couple of weeks. Just wondering if anyone has been on board lately? I was there over the 05-06 New Year and am looking forward to getting back.

T

I took a group in September and we had a great trip. We made it down to Orange Key and got in plenty of dives for the week.

Thanks to everyone for the replies!

It is great to hear the positive posts. This really fuels my fire to set sail next weekend!

Just got back from Pirate's Lady 5 days ago... A bit cool and the water was about 73-76 but good trip great crew and good dives, our trip was only 1/4 full.

KLW

I'll be on board on the 28th of march.

:)

Just returned yesterday. Spent last week on the Morning Star. The weather was cool and windy all week. We made it down to Cat Cay and the Bimini area. Daytime temp was 75 with a 20 knot wind all week. Water temp was 71-76. I wore a 3mm shorty with a 5mm full suit over it and was fine in the water. Coming out and getting changed in that wind was kind of cool though. We had sunshine almost all week and that helped. Our boat was full with 20 people on it and was the only boat that went out last week. We did 19 dives and 3 snorkels so the diving was not affected. The trip back from Bimini to Freeport Thursday afternoon/night was not fun. 12 hours of 4-5' seas with some 7 footers thrown in. It was a bouncy ride back across the Northwest Providence Channel. I'm going to try and get a trip report posted in the next couple of days.

I was on the Pirate's Lady last thanksgiving and enjoyed it. Would like to go again :)

Back
Top Bottom