Software that will read the M2 data

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RobJoubert

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

can anyone recommend software that I can download (freeware, shareware or purchase) that will allow me to use the data that I have downloaded from my M2?

I have tried "Tim's Dive Log" but I am having issues downloading and installing the SQL 2005 it needs onto my old Win2K laptop!!

Thanks.

OK - to answer my own question for the sake of future generations: I have found, downloaded and installed the following software:

Scubase Dive Log (free tryout of 10 dives - Scubase Dive Log - Scuba Dive Log Software)
Diving Log 4.0 (free tryout of 10 dives - Diving Log 4.0 - Scuba Log, Scuba Logbook, Dive Log, Divelog - Logbook software for scuba diving - Logbuch Software zum Tauchen)

Scubase has a known issue when downloading the Mares MC2 data but a version release is imminent as the fix is documented.

I got Tim's Dive Log (Dive Log) to work on my previous employers XP laptop but it just doesn't want to work on my old Win2000 laptop (it seems to dislike Microsoft SQL 2005 for some reason!)

I am trying to decide which one to buy :coffee: Both cost about the same but Scubase's developer is quicker to respond to questions :)crafty:) so I am probably going to buy Scuabse even though the printouts from Diving Log look better. :)

Scubase has a known issue when downloading the Mares MC2 data but a version release is imminent as the fix is documented.

Scubase version 4.12 has been released with the Mares download fix - so I bought and installed it. So far - I like it!!!! :D

Great, Thanks for the info Rob.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom