New to scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cdoyle

Reaction score
Hi, my husband is a diver, I just snorkel, as during cert. dive I dislocated my left thumb when taking off glove (blame cold Canadian water). We have a home on Salt Cay, smallest island in the Turks and Caicos. Ocean life is great - whales, rays, eels, tons of fish, some turtles. I just walk in and start snorkeling to see it all. I do plan on getting certified some day, and have dove a couple times down there.

Welcome to :sblogo: (fyi....scuba.com is an online scuba store :D). You have my envy for where you live but if you husband needs a dive buddy on Salt Cay, just let me know :wink:

Welcome to the board.

I hope you give your certification dive another try.

Good luck.

PH

We have a home on Salt Cay, smallest island in the Turks and Caicos. Ocean life is great - whales, rays, eels, tons of fish, some turtles. I just walk in and start snorkeling to see it all.

I do hope you read the User Agreement in full before registering for this site...

Section 2, Paragraph 4 - New Registrant Duties

New Scubaboard registrants acknowledge that they will host the first existing Scubaboard.com member who so requests for a one-week visit at their home, including buffet breakfast, two-tank boat dives daily, unlimited shore diving, and free nitrox upgrade.

Let me know which week in June works best for you!

:eyebrow:

:lol:

I really am just upset that I had never thought of that.

I do hope you read the User Agreement in full before registering for this site...

Section 2, Paragraph 4 - New Registrant Duties

New Scubaboard registrants acknowledge that they will host the first existing Scubaboard.com member who so requests for a one-week visit at their home, including buffet breakfast, two-tank boat dives daily, unlimited shore diving, and free nitrox upgrade.

Let me know which week in June works best for you!

:eyebrow:

I like it! :rofl3:

Hi everyone. I just earned my OW diver cert. last October. I found out about Scubafest from a dive magazine. Sounds fun! Anyone going from MN?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom