FS Aqualung Legend LX acd supreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If this guy is found, he should be publicly FLOGGED!!!!!! Phil you are great to offer your services, but this guy should make good, either send what he offered in the original post, or return the money, what a :censored:

I would say after 91 posts that this dead horse has been sufficiently beaten. MRTZ can't see all this anyway since he has been banned. Let's put the anger aside and move on to happier thoughts. They are much more productive.

I would say after 91 posts that this dead horse has been sufficiently beaten. MRTZ can't see all this anyway since he has been banned. Let's put the anger aside and move on to happier thoughts. They are much more productive.

yea.. but thats not as fun:D

oh c'mon the horse is on the ground in death throws but there is still some life in it yet!

OK, Zack's regulator is being shipped back to him today. His regulator has been "upgraded" and everything has been rebuilt. He now has a Legend LX primary, with a standard Legend as his back-up regulator. I hope all is well and I hope he gets lots of bottom time with this regulator.

Episode ended.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

OK, Zack's regulator is being shipped back to him today. His regulator has been "upgraded" and everything has been rebuilt. He now has a Legend LX primary, with a standard Legend as his back-up regulator. I hope all is well and I hope he gets lots of bottom time with this regulator.

Episode ended.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

Further proof that in the dive industry there aren't many that are on par with (or even close to) Phil Ellis and Dive Sports. Kudos Phil!!! :cheers:

I just want to thank everyone that took a minute to check out this thread and add your two cents. Phil Ellis, Your generosity and kindness are unrivaled. I'm not sure that I have ever encountered an individual more gracious and helpfull, to a complete stranger at that. As I mentioned before, we have definitley seen the worst and best the dive community has to offer! As I told Phil today, My dive buddies and I are making a trip to Pensacola In April to dive the oriskany, and I am definitley going to stop by Phil's shop to thank him in person!

Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

Zack, we look forward to meeting you. You probably have never been in such a small scuba stone in such a small town, but we do have it stacked full of stuff. It was my pleasure getting your regulator up to snuff.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

I just want to thank everyone that took a minute to check out this thread and add your two cents. Phil Ellis, Your generosity and kindness are unrivaled. I'm not sure that I have ever encountered an individual more gracious and helpfull, to a complete stranger at that. As I mentioned before, we have definitley seen the worst and best the dive community has to offer! As I told Phil today, My dive buddies and I are making a trip to Pensacola In April to dive the oriskany, and I am definitley going to stop by Phil's shop to thank him in person!

Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

If you're going down I-65 to P'cola, his shop is only a few miles off the Interstate exit. So it's not a detour at all for anyone traveling down to to Florida on I-65.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom