Ocean Coral and Turquesa by H10 - All Inclusive Resort, Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBizz

Contributor
Reaction score
I am going to be at this resort June 16-23 and was wondering if anyone had any information about it. Yes, I can pull up the info. but I wanted a divers point of view. Family and friends have planned this trip and no one is a diver. Has anyone tried this place before? Who do I dive with (LDS)? There is no chance of staying elsewhere.

Doesn't anyone have any information for me? It is near Puerto Morelos. I just want some info.

Hello DiverBizz,

i do not the hotel, but i work from time to time with the dive shop that runs both Ocean Maya and Ocean Coral, and they are well organized and professionals , most of the ocean dives for certified divers they do it close to Playa del Carmen, in the Ocean Maya Resort.
I do not know much about dive shops in Puerto Morelos, bu if may help you decide to come down to Playa del Carmen.
Cheers and enjoy your stay at Riviera Maya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom