How do you secretly rat out a cheater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AND there's a kid involved!

Tell her so she can flush this "man" out of her life. The sooner the better.

AND there's a kid involved!

Tell her so she can flush this "man" out of her life. The sooner the better.

Exactly! He needs to go before this kid gets attached.

It's your husbands best friend. Talk with your husband and tell him you do not agree with what is going on.That you cannot sit back and let your friend get hurt any longer. Ask your husband to talk with the man because he is the one who needs to tell his own girlfriend he has been seeing someone else. If he says no you need to do what you think is right.

My problem is this, he is my husband's friend and my friend Marcia's roommate. He makes me sick, but I do not want my husband to lose him as a friend.
AAAGGGHHH :banghead: I hate drama!

If you or your husband knowingly condone his behavior, that is (IMO) the same as approving of said behavior. Ignoring it or acting as if the situation doesn't exist, is the same. I've been in a situation similar to this one and I told my friend directly to his face that he was a pig. Since he was truly a friend of mine, he accepted the critique and knew I meant it and knew I cared for him. It didn't change his behavior overnight (since he thinks with the little head most of the time) but he eventually came to see how hurtful his actions were to other people. If telling someone the truth causes you to lose them as a friend, they likely weren't worth having as a friend anyway.

First men are no good cheatin rats, thats been proven beyond a shadow of doubt.....But you should know that.....then what are you for hanging out with said No Good Cheatin Rat for I ask?
And you do know how to get back alimony/child but we seem to never learn......have them go on Dr. Phil or Jerrry.....

I know this is an "after the fact" comment, but there is a saying in Venezula that is one of the few good things that have come out of that country, and it goes like this, "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are." We say it as "birds of a feather flock together." In spite of the River of Denial that would flow out of the number of folks who would say "that's not ture!". Well, horsebunky. It is true. So the only option is to tell the bum "either you tell her or I tell her - which do you prefer?" thanks for sharing. Quasimoto in Sarasota

She hooked up with an older married/divorced man... what did she expect;It takes two. I'd stay out of it and distance myself. If they are having a good time then its their game, just don't be part of it if she wants you to start stalking your husbands friend when it hits the fan.

AncientDiver acknowledged the age of the thread,

Anyone else notice it is from March 2009? ? ?

Back
Top Bottom