Night Dive on the Sheridan March 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been thinking about this one and now that I know 2 of the people signed up (Manda & EAN) it's pretty much made up my mind. Put me down as a tenative yes, I'll have a definite answer tommorow.

You'll have to be easy with me, as I may have forgotten how to dive in Salt water since I've been looking at wet rocks for almost all of 2008. The last time I dove in the Salty stuff was June 2008 at Pt. Lobos in Monterey California and the last Gulf dive appears to have been in 2007. I have been to the Sheridan before (2007).

I'll confirm tommorow!

John

Ty - You can mark me down as a yes!

Manda & Mark - looking forward to seeing you guys again!

John

This trip is full now.

We have:

Manda
Scuba Crab
Ean
Michael
giles45shop
Joe

It looks like this frontal boundary may push down just in time to mess up our plans. I'll make the official call on Friday morning.

Mark, John - PM me your phone number so I can call you to confirm.

Thanks!

Friday...North winds around 15 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Bay and inland waters a moderate chop.

Friday Night...Northeast winds around 20 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet. Bay and inland waters choppy.

Saturday...Northeast winds around 20 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Bay and inland waters choppy.

Darn it this weather has not been cooperating:no:
Anyone want to make a trip to paradise if our night trip ends up cancelled? I have been excited about getting wet at night,but I will settle for some slippery rocks if need be.We will wait for Ty's call and go from there.
If any one is south of me in NPR or near me could we possibly set up a car pool?My tires are pretty bad and I'm waiting on sams club to deliver them since they don't carry 20' weel sizes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom