Free Diving @ Hudson Grotto this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

manda100

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well Since our night dive plans are washed out from these fronts,I've decieded to get up early in the A.M and hit the grotto.I have to be in Cheifland at 2 pm so I gotto leave there by 11 or so. Does anyone want to join me for a dive or two.I'm up for anything the 30' or 60' lines or even the bottom.I just need to get wet.They are also doing free discover scuba in the pool for any non divers to give it a try and they are also having a gear sale so maybe we can leave with a few new toys.

I'd like to but I have projects on Saturday and we're taking the yaks out Sunday. Rick had said he was thinking of going so I'll give him a call and tell him about this thread.

This winter has been a real PITA to get out in the gulf. Hopefully once the water warms up we can get back to the Mexican Pride.

I'd like to but I have projects on Saturday and we're taking the yaks out Sunday. Rick had said he was thinking of going so I'll give him a call and tell him about this thread.

This winter has been a real PITA to get out in the gulf. Hopefully once the water warms up we can get back to the Mexican Pride.

Ahhh,the Mexican pride,gotta love that one.If a trip for that comes up let me know,I definitely want to go.Also if you make any plans to go to Buford I'm up for that one as well,but only if you go with out your dry suit:rofl3:.

if you make any plans to go to Buford I'm up for that one as well,but only if you go with out your dry suit:rofl3:.

Yeah. Nothing like being pulled out of the mud while in the throes of heat stroke by you while Dave hollers (from the waters edge 50' away) "Ya OK?" and "Breathe off your O2 bottle man!"

That's what friends are for ........

When you guys do Buford I gotta get in on that. Let me know when you plan it so I can try to work it in the schedule.

well plans have changed I have to get to grandma's earlier than expected,hope to try again another time.

Did someone say Mexican Pride? Sign me up! :palmtree: Bob

Last edited:
Did someone say Mexican Pride? Sign me up! :palmtree: Bob

heck yeah! E.D., Bob or MissD you need to setup a date with Ty to head out there this summer :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom